I wish I could say I have a lot of yummy stuff on my plate to gorge on right now, but unfortunately, it’s not the case. You know what they say–sometimes, work gets in the way. It’s obviously the case for me since I’ve been neglecting this blog (and my Tumblr PhotoBlogs too) for far too long now. I also feel the need to keep track of several things, work-wise and otherwise. Here are just some of them:
1. Finish my Ilocos trip travelogue(s). This has been waaaay overdue and I think I may have to condense everything together in one travelogue. I don’t want to keep it dragging until my next trip!
2. Put togther my LomoKino video from my Ilocos trip. I had my 3 rolls processed and scanned, but I couldn’t get myself to start cropping and color correcting each frame. Yes, manually doing that in 144 frames x 3 film rolls before finally putting everything together in one video.
3. Catch up on my sewing. Been planning to buy a sewing machine and get started with some projects, but many months later, I still haven’t bought one (or even started any new projects!)
4. Photowalks. It seems so long ago since I last went to/had a photowalk. This is not good, especially since I need to take photos for a black and white exhibit sometime in May!
5. Catalog my books. My book collection has been quickly expanding, thanks to my heightening tendency to hoard books! Now, I feel the need to catalogue them, just so I know how many I actually own (and to help me keep track of everything once my mini-library is ready).
6. Catch up with my Editor Series on Lomography. If you’ve been checking out my Lomography articles, you must have noticed that I keep a number of series as part of my editorial tasks. Things have started to pile up and I now need to catch up!
7. Upload my film photos. I now have several folders of film photos that need to be uploaded on my photoblogs and even on my portfolio.
I need to get on top of things before they drown me!