I know I ought to post more often to unload all these thoughts running in my head, if not to keep me sane. So many things have happened and at this point, I can’t wait for this ugly episode of my life to be over. Now, if only I could find a fast-forward button somewhere…
Anyway, here’s a quick rundown of random ramblings:
1. I am still reeling from a break-up that I thought I was long ready for.
2. I am stuck in a rut and God knows I’ve been trying so long to get unstuck. But, maybe just not trying hard enough.
3. This is a year of many changes for me. Whether for better or worse, I am yet to find out.
4. The heart wants what it cannot have. Whoever first thought of this shouldn’t be branded as a pessimist.
5. I want to go back to school, not here, but abroad. It’s nothing but a super remote possibility at this point.
6. You know how life sometimes dangles someone or something in front of you, but snatches it/him/her away from you the moment you try to reach for it/him/her? Life can be such a teasing bitch sometimes.
7. A friend did a tarot reading on me some weeks ago and it wasn’t really…cheerful. I am a little bit scared that the predictions have started happening.
8. For the first time, I am hesitating on a major travel opportunity. I seriously don’t know what’s happening to me and I don’t want to trust my judgment right now.
9. My self-portrait above may be the first and only time you’re going to see my full curly self. So take a good look.
10. Right now, I find comfort and solace in Tom Hiddleston…and Doctor Who. Oh, I have developed quite a propensity for Britons!