Two of the things I hate are getting bored and wasting time doing nothing. I’m the type of person who always looks for something fun to do, something interesting to try, and somewhere nice to go to. I try to avoid a monotonous life as much as I can. With that said, you, my curious reader, may be interested to take a peek at some activities or mini-projects that are keeping me preoccupied or entertained when I’m not working my ass off.
I try to keep up with all of these whenever I have the time. However, you know what they say, so much to do, so little time! XD
- GHOST EMPLOYEES // My humble pinhole photography project in analogue.
PROJECT 365// Take pictures everyday for a year, and look back at how you looked, what you did, who you met, what you achieved, and more, in one big photo album.
Update: For the nth time, I stopped doing this project. I just found it too exhausting to think about something to shoot every day. I’m leaving the Tumblr blog active, for the record.
- READY. AIM. CLICK! // My main Tumblr blog where I post random snapshots and some Lomography photos.
- QUILTING BEE QUILT // Of course, any pixel maker wouldn’t want to miss out on Quilting Bee! My quilt still needs some editing, but I’ll be working on that soon.
- LA MANILEÑA VIAJERA // I decided to start a travel blog to house stories of my travels.
- REVIEWS // Movies, books, television series, and other appropriate media.
- HANDMADE ART (Coming Soon!)